In Between

I wanted to be close to him, but he's so far away, right now. I always tell myself that it's okay, but sometimes I really need it. It's hard when this feelings started to consume me.

Like, everything was okay for a moment, but later it can be so real and I feel so lonely. I always try to anticipate it, but tonight I failed.

I always be proud, "Hey, I can survive this long distance relationship. This is actually so good, because we will miss each other and all." But sometimes it hurts to miss someone.

Indeed.

"Can you take a selfie? I miss you." Sometimes it's completely normal. Tonight, it's different. I don't want his photos, but I need to see him. In real life.

I need to see him so bad till it hurts.


I don't know how am I supposed to feel, part of me was happy today for doing him a favor, the other part of me suddenly feel incomplete and this loneliness consumed me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ENZIM | TANYA DAN JAWAB

Culinary Review: The Solchic Solo, Chicken Package Easy Wings

Contoh Resensi Antologi Cerpen (Buku Fiksi)