We will miss you, Ches

You're not okay, were you?
We knew it, right?
We'll never be okay and you knew it too.
Hey, what happened, Man?
You still have us, don't you?
We got your back.

Did you know?
Your voice has kept me up when I was down. You are the part of my childhood. You amazed me. You've been a childhood crush for many girls in this world. It's because of you, your songs that always make us get up again and again. We knew that you struggled to move on from your past. You said that "there's a comfort in a panic." and we totally agree about that, but not like this, Man. I never expected this news came from a person like you.

I don't care if people think that I overreacted about this. Your death was a tragic loss for me. You're not my family, you even didn't know that I'm exist in this world. But, you mean so much to me. When I was at junior highschool, my lullaby playlist was full of yours songs. When I was at my elementary school, I even had a lyrics book that I made on my own, I handwrote the lyrics. I was so proud that I knew you at that age.

I never thought that I would wake up to this day and this reality.

I even remember the photo of you on a wheelchair, you could smile even you broke your leg. 'Cause physically hurt was easy for you, right? But, forgive your past was hella hard to do. That's a tragic reality.


I never really understood about your songs meaning until today. This made everything about your songs and screams become crystal clear. You voices are your overflowing mind and feelings. Your voices are pain and anger, love and hate, and many things. You put your heart into them, and that's what make your songs special.

I was riding my motorcycle and tried to sing along to your songs, but I couldn't make it. It's really hard to sing when you need to hold back the tears. Have you ever thought about this world without you? 

You will be missed, Ches.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ENZIM | TANYA DAN JAWAB

Culinary Review: The Solchic Solo, Chicken Package Easy Wings

Contoh Resensi Antologi Cerpen (Buku Fiksi)